- ISO (OHSAS) 22000:2018
- CERTIFICATE PRESENTATION
The programme is to equip organization with necessary food safety management knowledge and skills in enabling and auditing a food safety management system effectively in a food and food related industries.
Key Potential Benefit of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System:
- The ability to consistently provides food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirement
- Improved management of risk in food safety process
- Demonstrating strong link United Nations’ Codex Alimentarius which develops food safety guidelines for government.
- Implement, maintain and continually on food safety management system.
- Establish guidelines for the development of food safety principles and principles in your organization.
Day One: Interpretation & Application of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System:
- What is food safety management and what are the benefits.
- The major components of food safety management.
- Concept of quality, quality control, quality assurance and product safety.
- Terms and definitions associated with food safety management system.
- Practical interpretation of food safety management system.
- Guidelines for the application of ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system.
Day Two: Internal Auditing of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System.
- What is ISO 22000 Audit?
- Characteristics of Audits.
- Purpose of Audits.
- Fundamental Rules of auditing.
- ISO 22000 Audit criteria.
- ISO 22000 System Verification.
- Essential Elements/Principal.
Activities in Audit.
- The ISO 22000 Audit process
- Preparation of Audits
- Checklist for Document Review
- Audit Trail/Audit Methodology/Audit Technology
- Analysis of non-compliance
- Audit Report and Practical Assignment
- ISO 22000:2018 Documentation, Induction Programme, Certification, Presentation of Certificate.
- Use of decision tree to identify critenal control points. (HACCP)
- Documentation structure of the ISO 22000:2018 food safety management.
- Roles of the management and employee during the process of implementing ISO 22000:2018 food safety management.
- ISO 22000:2018 work examples and discussion.
ISO 22000:2018 CERTIFICATION/DOCUMENTATION/TRAINING & PRESENTATION FEES.
|Certification Details||Amount in Naira (#)||Amount in USD ($)|
|ISO 22000:2018 Training||200, 000.00||556|
|Certification, Surveillance and Recertification Audit||122, 000.00||339|
|Current level of Conformance with ISO 22000:2018||110, 000.00||305|
|Project Development and Implementation Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Lead Auditors Support/Associated Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Audit Catalog Cost||60, 000.00||167|
|Conformity Assessment Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Presentation of ISO 22000:2018 Certificate||100, 000.00||278|
|Documentation, Review, Upgrading and Transition||210, 000.00||583|
|Internal Audit Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Certification from ISO including Skill Development||80, 000.00||222|
|TOTAL||1, 282, 000.00||3, 562|
Account Name: World Quality Alliance
Account Number: 1020334205 UBA Plc
Payment outside Nigeria should be made in our Domiciliary Account Details:
Account Name: World Quality Alliance
Account Number: 3002314494 UBA Plc
BASIC STEPS FOR 22000:2018 CERTIFICATION/DOCUMENTATION/TRAINING & PRESENTATION
Payment of ISO 22000:2018 Fees: A mandatory payment for the Certification, Documentation, Training & Presentation
- ISO 22000:2018 Awareness Training: To help you understand what you need to do in order achieve ISO 22000:2018 (Note: We will provide this training for you at your facility or ours)
- Establishing the Management Systems Documented Information (Manuals, Procedures, Policies, Work Instructions etc.)
- Management System Implementation (Do what you planned and keep records).
- Internal Audit Training: To prepare your people to be audit your management system as required by the Standards. (Note: WQA Training Services can provide this training for you at your arranged facility).
- Measurement of Management System Effectiveness (perform Internal Audits, Monitoring of Performances, Management Review and keep records etc).
- Complete Enquiry Information for Certification (You will need to complete our Application Questionnaire, to enable us issue your detailed proposal)
- Undergo First Stage of Certification Audit: This is basically a documentation audit and will also ascertain your readiness for the Implementation Audit: Auditors will perform this process in your central facility.
- Undergo Second Stage (Implementation) Certification Audit (ISO Lead Auditors will assign Auditors to perform this process at your office.
- Certification decision based on the conclusion reached by the Auditors, decision will be taken as to your being certified or otherwise. This involves careful review off all the certification functions by defined person who are independent of the certification process.
- Issuance of ISO Certificate: The Certificate is presented immediately and all relevant records updated. (….and Celebration).
- Follow-up/Surveillance Audits (Yearly)
- Renewal/Revalidation/Recertification Audit (every one year and six months)