- ISO (OHSAS) 45001:2018
- CERTIFICATE PRESENTATION
OHASA 45001:2018 was created through the concerted efforts from a number of World’s bodies, Certification bodies and Specialist consultancies. A main driver for this was to try removing confusion in the workplace from the proliferation of certifiable OH&S specification.
The OHASA specification gives requirement for an Occupation Health and safety (OH&S) Management System to enable an organization to control its OH&S risk and improve its performance.
APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
The (OHSAS) specification to any organization that wishes to:
- Establish an OH&S Management System to eliminate or minimize risk to employee’s and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with its activities
- Implement, maintain and continually improve on OH&S Management System
- Assure itself of its conformance with its stated OH&S policy.
- Established guidelines for the development of OH&S principles and practice with the organization
- Demonstrated such conformance to others
- Seek Certification Registration of its OH&S Management System to an external organization.
- Make a self determination and declaration of conformance with the OHSAS Specification
- Create less venerability to employee in terms of Health/Safety Challenge
- Establish openness by key organization staff to manage any challenges
CERTIFICATION TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS)
- Role of the Health and Safety Officers and Responsibilities
- OHSAS 45001 vs Existing Safety Management System
- Resources needed for OHSAS 45001 Implementation.
- Proposed Implementation Guidelines
- Establishment of OHSAS Guidelines and Assigning Responsibilities
- Strategies for Enforcing safety measures in an Organisation
- Understanding how to achieve OHSAS Certification
- Health Safety Environmental (HSE) Responsibilities in work premises
- Health/Safety Analysis checklist, permit-to-work and non-adherence to Safety/Health measures
- Interpretation of the Health and Safety Management System
- Overview of risk management/control programme
- OHSAS 45001:2018 Documentation Induction Programme, Certification and Presentation of Certificate
THE TRAINERS/LEAD AUDITORS
This certification and training is conducted by Registered Lead Auditors with past certification background and who have accumulated many years of conducting audits in various industries.
With the practical case review specially arranged, the organisation/participants can appreciate the skill learnt through effective conducting and reporting of an audit against OHSAS 45001:2018.
ISO (OHSAS) 45001:2018 CERTIFICATION/DOCUMENTATION/TRAINING & PRESENTATION FEES.
|Certification Details||Amount in Naira (#)||Amount in USD ($)|
|ISO (OHASA) 45001:2018 Training||320, 000.00||889|
|Certification, Surveillance and Recertification Audit||122, 000.00||339|
|Current level of Conformance with ISO 45001:2018||110, 000.00||305|
|Project Development and Implementation Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Lead Auditors Support/Associated Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Audit Catalog Cost||60, 000.00||167|
|Conformity Assessment Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Presentation of ISO 45001:2018 Certificate||100, 000.00||278|
|Documentation, Review, Upgrading and Transition||210, 000.00||583|
|Internal Audit Cost||100, 000.00||278|
|Certification from ISO including Skill Development||80, 000.00||222|
|TOTAL||1, 402, 000.00||3, 895|
Account Name: World Quality Alliance
Account Number: 1020334205 UBA Plc
Payment outside Nigeria should be made in our Domiciliary Account Details:
Account Name: World Quality Alliance
Account Number: 3002314494 UBA Plc
BASIC STEPS FOR OHSAS 45001:2018 CERTIFICATION/DOCUMENTATION/TRAINING & PRESENTATION
- Payment of ISO 45001:2018 Fees: A mandatory payment for the Certification, Documentation, Training & Presentation
- ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training: To help you understand what you need to do in order achieve ISO OHSAS 45001:2018 (Note: We will provide this training for you at your facility or ours)
- Establishing the Management Systems Documented Information (Manuals, Procedures, Policies, Work Instructions etc.)
- Management System Implementation (Do what you planned and keep records).
- Internal Audit Training: To prepare your people to be audit your management system as required by the Standards. (Note: WQA Training Services can provide this training for you at your arranged facility).
- Measurement of Management System Effectiveness (perform Internal Audits, Monitoring of Performances, Management Review and keep records etc).
- Complete Enquiry Information for Certification (You will need to complete our Application Questionnaire, to enable us issue your detailed proposal)
- Undergo First Stage of Certification Audit: This is basically a documentation audit and will also ascertain your readiness for the Implementation Audit: Auditors will perform this process in your central facility.
- Undergo Second Stage (Implementation) Certification Audit (ISO Lead Auditors will assign Auditors to perform this process at your office.
- Certification decision based on the conclusion reached by the Auditors, decision will be taken as to your being certified or otherwise. This involves careful review off all the certification functions by defined person who are independent of the certification process.
- Issuance of ISO Certificate: The Certificate is presented immediately and all relevant records updated. (….and Celebration).
- Follow-up/Surveillance Audits (Yearly)
- Renewal/Revalidation/Recertification Audit (every one year and six months)